ERB Safety Wildland Fire Fighting Hard Hat
Americana Wildlands® Full Brim with Mega Ratchet® Suspension:
Americana Wildlands meets NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2011 Edition and ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type I, Class C, E, and G requirements.
- Four-Point woven nylon suspension.
- Slide-lock or Mega Ratchet suspension available. Adjusts to head sizes: 6.5 - 8.
- Moisture-wicking brow pad is removable, washable and replaceable.
- SEI Certified to the NFPA 1977 Standard and ANSI/ISEA Z89.1.
- Three goggle retaining clips on shell.
- Four fluorescent yellow retroreflective strips attached to shell.
- Hook tape for affixing neck shroud.
- Glare reducing feature under the front brim.
- Includes Nomex/Kevlar chin strap.
- Chin strap has a metal postman's slide fastener and quick-release buckle.